CUSTOMER/VENDOR PROCEDURE DURING COVID-19
1. An appointment must be made by way of phone or email.
2. An appointment time must be agreed upon with a ½ hour window.
3. All paperwork must be either faxed or emailed 24 hrs in advance and must include the following:
a. BOL #’s
b. PO #’s
c. Material being delivered or picked up
d. Where is the material coming from or being delivered to
e. Driver first name and last name
f. Truck and trailer number
4. A return fax number and email address must be provided for final paperwork (BOL’s, etc.) to be sent.
5. Upon meeting all the above requirements, the vendor/customer will then be permitted to enter Franklin Industries property at 645 Atlantic Avenue, receiving ramp. If a change in schedule is required, do to unforeseen circumstances, please contact your Franklin Industries representative.
6. Speed Limit is 5 MPH
7. Reminder that drivers must stop before using cell phones within Franklin property, safety is Franklin’s main objective.
8. NO PAPERWORK IS TO BE EXCHANGED BETWEEN DRIVERS AND FRANKLIN EMPLOYEES.
1. Driver stops beside the storeroom and calls 814-432-9332
2. Driver remains in the truck
3. Driver receives information from storeroom clerk and proceeds to weigh-in
4. NO PAPERWORK WILL BE EXCHANGED BETWEEN DRIVERS AND STOREROOM
1. Driver stops at the sign and waits to be signaled or told to approach the scale.
2. Driver may call weigh master 814-432-9303
3. Driver stops before pulling on the scale and waits to be signaled to drive forward.
4. Driver receives information and instructions from the weigh master by phone or radio
5. NO PAPERWORK WILL BE EXCHANGED BETWEEN DRIVERS AND STOREROOM
1. Driver is to remain in their truck
2. Driver must receive permission to exit their truck for strapping and tarping
3. At no point is the driver to be less than 6 feet from a Franklin employee, please adhere to the strict social distancing guidelines that have been set forth by our state and federal government.
4. Once the truck is loaded or unloaded, the driver is then permitted to strap down, tarp, or put blocking away and return to the scale.
5. NO PAPERWORK IS TO BE EXCHANGED BETWEEN DRIVERS AND OPERATORS.
1. Driver is to follow exact instructions as weigh-in.
2. No driver is permitted to leave the property without being weighed out.
3. Wait for confirmation from weigh master before pulling back onto the scale.
4. Reminder that drivers must stop before using cell phones within our property, safety of all is Franklin Industries main objective.
5. Weigh master will email or fax the paperwork to the numbers to the appropriate business or dispatcher.
6. NO PAPERWORK IS TO BE EXCHANGED BETWEEN DRIVERS AND OPERATORS
7. Exit the property at the 645 Atlantic Avenue ramp.